We are actively recruiting an experienced Health & Safety Advisor on behalf of our client, a building contractor with the majority of their projects in Wexford. The successful candidate will be based in Wexford and will work closely with the management team in a professional and friendly work environment. This is a full time permanent potion.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and a positive work ethic, who can work in a multi-functionary team environment.
- Ensuring all certification for employees/ subcontractors and equipment are up to date.
- Preparing site safety folder.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessment.Updating our safety statement.Site inspections to ensure safety is adhered to onsite.Liaising with the HSA.
- Working with our QS, project managers, foremen and subcontractors.
- The position also includes preparing the project building file.
- Professional qualification in a health & safety discipline
- Carried out some PSCS training or H&S training.
- Excellent communication, leadership & presentation skills.
- Previous experience of working with Environmental Management systems.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Full driving licence
- Proficient in MS Office
Health & Safety Advisor | HSE | Wexford | BuildingsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB