We’re assisting a tier one building contractor in adding a Health & Safety Advisor to their team in Dublin. The successful candidate will monitor compliance on all live construction sites, with particular emphasis placed on Health & Safety Performance. The successful candidate will be involved in projects ranging from €10 million – €50 million in value. The initial project is a large scale healthcare project.
Why Join This Company?
✓ Fast-growing main contractor
✓ Full order book of projects for the next 2 years
✓ Opportunity for career advancement given company growth trajectory
- Production of Project specific documentation including Construction Stage Health, Safety Plans; Project Quality Management Plans, activity method statements and risk assessments etc.
- Training company staff where necessary
- Production of on-going monthly compliance report to inform company decision makers
- Attending meetings with Clients to discuss Health & Safety issues
- General oversight role to ensure all company operations are conducted in line with various policies and procedures
- Experience maintaining ISO 9001,14001 and OHSAS 18001 is desirable
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- 2+ years’ experience in construction industry essential
- Excellent communication, leadership & presentation skills.
H&S Adviser, Health and Safety Adviser, Health and safety coordinator, HSE adviser | DublinAPPLY FOR THIS JOB