- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently seeking an experienced EHS Manager based in Slane, Co.Meath. This role will require travel across Ireland and mainland Europe to all active projects. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing Irish Electrical Contractor.
- Report to the SHEQ Director and Managing Director
- Inspecting, auditing and reviewing safe work practices to ensure compliance with regulations and company policies
- Set the vision, strategic direction and drive construction EHS excellence across for all construction related activities.
- Provide guidance and coaching to senior construction management to ensure site actions are in alignment with MTM Engineering EHS policies.
- Maintain and develop current ISO 14001, 9001, 45001, Safe-T-Cert and VCA Safety management systems.
- Identify and coordinate construction EHS training to meet regulatory requirements and improve construction EHS awareness & performance across the company
- Cooperate with other EHS team members/advisors to provide top level expertise on EHS subjects
- Lead, foster, and grow relationships with key internal and external stakeholders todrive success.
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ senior management experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational safety and health, or related subject
- Efficient decision-making skills and the ability to build respect and influence at all levels
- Strong executive communication and presentation skill