Our client, an innovative and progressive construction company, are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Meath. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a long term role in a growing business. This is a permanent, full time position.
About the Role
- Manage the administration and document arising from sales
- Scope out and manage small-scale construction and upgrade projects
- Regular communication of performance (potentials & sales orders)
- Manage existing customer relationships
- Work with wider team on document and process management to ensure strong and relevant sales collateral in place and to develop customer communications
- Ongoing management of customer relationships on key projects (in tandem with on ground execution / delivery / contracts management)
- Represent company at industry events and generate new leads
- Willingness to work hard and contribute to the continued success of the business
- Qualification in business-related degree or construction degree
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal & written – essential.
- Literate in CMIS and other softwares (Word, Excel etc)