We have a new opportunity for an experienced Site Foreman in the Dublin area. The company are a well-established building contractor and the initial projects is a €7m residential project. Ideally the candidate will have a trade background and experienced in leading teams of sub-contractors and trades profressionals on a fast-paced project. This is a full-time permanent contract.
- Co-ordinating and managing subcontractors, trades & labour
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes. Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site.
- Attending weekly site meetings.
- Providing assistance to the Site Manager
- Trade qualified individual
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supervising on buildings projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills