We have a new opportunity for an experienced General Foreman in Cork. The company are a well-established leading main contractor. with projects valuing from €10m to €50m. Ideally the candidate will have a trade background and experience in leading teams of sub-contractors and trades professionals on a fast-paced project. This is a permanent full time contract with a highly regarded building contractor.
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors, trades & labour
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes. Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site.
- Attending weekly site meetings.
- Providing assistance to the Site Manager
- Trade qualified individual
- Minimum of 10 years general foreman experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
Foreman | Main Contractor | Cork |APPLY FOR THIS JOB