About the role:
We are now recruiting a Foreman for a well established construction contractor in County Kilkenny. They are a leading company in the delivery of projects for the residential and commercial markets. The initial project is a residential development and with a busy order book, subsequent projects in the region of €10m – €50m will follow in the region. This is a permanent position and ideal individual will have a similarly stable work history with a well-recognised building contractor.
Duties and Requirements:
- Trade qualified
- The suitable candidate must have 7+ years experience.
- Experience on residential projects
- Attending daily briefings
- Overseeing site operations
- Supervising sub contractors and other labour workers
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Managing plant and labour returns
Foreman | Construction Manager | KilkennyAPPLY FOR THIS JOB