We’re recruiting a Foreman for a well-known main contractor with operations across Ireland . This is a permanent position to cover a large development in Shannon, Co Clare. The company in question have experience in delivering significant projects all over the country.
- Reporting to the company’s Contracts Manager and be responsible for the day to day management of all site activities.
- Working alongside the Contracts Manager you will assist in delivering projects safely, on time, within budget and in accordance with current regulations.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for compliance with all Health & Safety and Quality Control policies and procedures.
- Attending weekly site meetings.
- Providing assistance to the Site Manager
- Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
- Trade qualified in carpentry or similar
- 7+ years Foreman experience
- Finishing experience on large commercial & residential projects
- Track record of excellent results
- Excellent references from previous employers