About the role
- Internationally recognizable contractor
- Large infrastructure projects such as commercial, residential and healthcare
- Initial project is in Waterford, with future projects spanning the southeast
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established contractor on a notable and challenging project.
- Trade or construction management background.
- Comfortable leading teams of specialised trades and labourers
- Hold a valid safe pass.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities
- Proactive and hard-working willing to work to tight deadlines
- Minimum of 5+ years proven experience with a buildings contractor
- Motivated and driven individual
- Familiarity with working to accredited Health & Safety procedures