A leading construction contractor is currently searching for a Facade Manager to support and oversee the construction of a large residential project in South Dublin. The successful candidate will work for the principle contractor and will be responsible for the day to day management of the external envelope works.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the most reputable contractors in Ireland and be involved in a notable project. For the right individual, the salary of offer will be in the region of €65,000 – €70,000 per annum + package.
- Preparation of aims and objective
- Formulation of procedures
- Project organisation structure construction supply chain
- Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
- Value management report / option appraisal report
- Preparation of development Control Plan
- Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
- Time and resource planning
- Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
- Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
- Preparation of project closing documentation
- Planning of logistics relating to construction