An opportunity has arisen for a Document Controller with a well established building and civils main contractor who operate throughout Ireland. Due to their on going success they are seeking to recruit a Document Controller to join their team in North Dublin. This is a permanent position,
The ideal candidate will be seeking a long-term role. This position would suit an individual with experience in the construction industry.
- Ensure company Document Control Procedures are adhered too, ensuring documentation is approved and agreed prior to issue.
- Create and ensure all registers are up to date and completed correctly prior to internal and external auditing.
- Ensure that change control of revision status is recorded and easily traceable and identified.
- Ensure all drawings / documentation is controlled and maintained in a methodical manner; issued within set time scales.
- Deliver user support when required.
- Print / organise print service for drawings when required.
- Report to Project Management Team on progress monthly.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in the construction industry is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the Document Control process is desirable
- Ability to prioritise workload when managing multiple contracts / tasks.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet project targets.
- Great attention to detail