About the role:
Our client, a leading main contractor is recruiting a Document Controller for their team in Wicklow. The role would suit any applicant with previous experience in a similar role within the construction sector. The company in question is one of Ireland’s most well regarded multidisciplinary contractors and have delivered projects with a valuation of over €250m in the past.
- Ensure company Document Control procedures are adhered too, ensuring documentation is approved and agreed prior to issue.
- Ensure all drawings / documentation is controlled and maintained in a methodical manner; issued within set time scales
- Create and ensure all registers are up to date and completed correctly prior to internal and external auditing.
- Ensure that change control of revision status is recorded and easily traceable and identified.
- Report to Project Management Team on progress monthly.
- Uploading documents,
- Coordination of meetings,
- Management of timesheets,
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in the construction industry is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the Document Control process is desirable
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment is beneficial
- Ability to prioritise workload when managing multiple contracts / tasks.
- Attention to detail