- Salary: 50,000 - 65,000
- Location: IrelandConnachtSligo
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading digital engineering company with clients across Ireland, Europe and Asia is currently seeking a BIM Manager to join their team in Sligo. The successful candidate will manage a team of engineers, and will be both office & remote based. This is a full-time, permanent position with great career prospects.
- Experience in Architectural and Structural detailing and modelling.
- Leading BIM Co-ordination projects.
- Creation of 3D/4D models in various industries.
- MEP Modelling experience advantageous.
- Experienced in managing a team/department.
- Excellent communication, software & written skills.
- Willing to travel to site meetings when required.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in use of Recap, Revit, Navis Works & AutoCAD.
- Relevant qualification in Architectural Technology/ BIM or similar construction/engineering qualification.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications also.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation.
- Experience working on BIM level 2 projects for multiple disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent IT Skills Essential.
To apply please email your CV to Jack@sonasrecruitment.com