- Salary: €70,000 - €85,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role:
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a BIM Lead to join them in Dublin. The company in question are well-established in the top five main contractors in Ireland and work across a wide range of sectors. They have some high-profile projects across Dublin, with values ranging from €30m to +€100m. They are looking for an individual with proven experience with a main contractor to oversees all projects in relation to BIM. This is a full time, permanent position that would ideally suit someone who is looking for to move to the next level in their career.
- Responsible for developing and implementing BIM Strategy
- Responsible for managing how BIM will affect project workflows throughout the organisation.
- Train personnel in the use of BIM Tools, Documentation and awareness to assist in the management and delivery of the project.
- Produce project specific Pre-Contract BIM Execution Plan’s (BEP) for Tenders and Post Contract BEPs for awarded contracts.
- Audit BIM standards development, implementation on all BIM projects
- Implement companywide BIM workflows and procedures in line with ISO19650-2
- Manage BIM project workload – point of contact for each BIM Coordinator (Project Information Manager)
- Manage BIM standards, implementation on all related BIM projects.
- Setout Standard Method and Procedures for the Common Data Environment (CDE)
- Consult with other company departments including BID and estimating, planning and the commercial departments in addition to the project teams to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
- Liaise with client representatives, sub-contractors and design teams to agree objectives.
- A degree in BIM and/or construction/structural/services.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a related field (Main contractor experience in build/fit out is an advantage)
- Proficient in Navisworks, Unreal Engine, Blender and Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit MEP/Revit Architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of BIM procedures, protocols and data management software tools.
- Have a passion for digitalising common construction practices and a keen desire to influence the use of innovative technology within a business.