- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: IrelandConnachtSligo
- Contact: Derek Byrne
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2313 048
- Email: email@example.com
A well established consultancy is seeking to add a BIM Engineer to their team in Sligo. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation with the ideal candidate looking for a long-term role with genuine career advancement opportunities. The majority of projects undertaken are in the commercial, healthcare and residential sector.
Why Join This Company?
✓ Industry leader of BIM implementation
✓ Work on nationally high profile projects
✓ Security of tenure
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) software to produce collaborative 3D models and associated drawings
- Liaise with BIM Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, & Project Supervisor
- Input model elements with required detail (graphic & data)
- Monitor/checking if there are any clashes – Producing weekly clash reports
- Coordinate and monitor Incoming/shared models
- Produce Images, Drawings as required by BIM manager
- BIM modelling and creation using Revit
- BIM delivery on both live and tender projects
- Produce images for reports using BIM renders
- Degree in Construction, Engineering or Architectural Technology
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience in a construction practice using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit and rendering applications