- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading Modular Construction Company, are currently recruiting for a BIM Engineer to join their team in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a long term role with an industry leader in what is a fast-growing sector of construction. This is a permanent, full time position, with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Assist and support Implementation of BIM Strategy
- Communicate with management on BIM project deliverables
- Request and archive RFI’s from the designer on items that are not clear in mark-ups or instructions for BIM purposes.
- Reporting to the Design Manager
- Assisting with the Design aspects of tenders
- Providing Design analysis
- BIM, AutoCAD, 3-D modelling and presentation skills
- Building relationships with Architectural consultancies
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- Must have experience of working through BIM mandated projects.
- Relevant Engineering qualification. For those individuals with no formal Engineering education, the degree may be replaced by several years of BIM and site experience.
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk software. Revit experience strongly desirable.
- Skill in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and computer aided drafting software.
- The ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to delegate and manage team members efficiently.