We are currently assisting our client in the recruitment of a Contracts Manager to join their team in Kildare. The company are a well established main contractor who deliver significant commercial and residential projects nationwide. This is a management position for an individual with the ability to achieve and exceed quality, time and profitability targets. The individual should have proven experience in a similar role ideally on commercial, residential and industrial projects.
- Providing specialist technical leadership
- Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting.
- monitoring sub-contractor performance and determining labour requirements.
- Ensuring staff is kept up to date with current legislation and training needs to meet the company’s objectives.
- Ensuring effective procurement and supply chain management
- 10+ years management experience on large scale projects.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in complex –inner-city sites.
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Team player and an excellent communicator
- Proficient IT Skills
Contracts Manager | Senior PM | Kildare | Leinster
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.APPLY FOR THIS JOB