- Salary: €90,000 - €110,000 DOE
- Location: Connacht
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently assisting our client in the recruitment of a Contracts Manager to join their team in Galway. The company are a leading main contractor in the West who deliver significant commercial and residential projects nationwide. This is a management position for an individual with the ability to achieve and exceed quality, time and profitability targets. Previous PM or Contracts Manager experience in the buildings sector essential. The individual should have proven experience in a similar role ideally on commercial, residential and industrial projects.
- Providing specialist technical leadership
- Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting.
- monitoring sub-contractor performance and determining labour requirements.
- Ensuring staff is kept up to date with current legislation and training needs to meet the company’s objectives.
- Ensuring effective procurement and supply chain management
- 15+ years management experience on large scale projects.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in complex –inner-city sites.
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Team player and an excellent communicator
- Proficient IT Skills
Contracts Manager | Senior PM | Galway