- Salary: €90,000 - €100,000
- Location: IrelandDublin
- Contact: Derek Byrne
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2313 048
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently assisting our client in the recruitment of a Contracts Manager to join their team in Dublin. The company are fast growing main contractor who deliver new build, refurbishment and fit out projects across a number of core markets. This is a management position for an individual with the ability to achieve and exceed quality, time and profitability targets. The individual should have proven experience in a similar role ideally on commercial, residential and industrial projects.
Why work for this Company?
✔ Work on high profile projects
✔ Secure pipeline of work up to 2023
- Educated to degree level minimum
- A minimum of 12+ years relevant management experience.
- Held a similar Contracts Manager or Senior Projects Manager role
- Experienced in the management of project teams, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
- Expert knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
- Commercial acumen
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
For further details on this new role please contact Derek Byrne using the details below.
Contracts manager | CM | Dublin | Main Contractor