We’ve been appointed to source a high-calibre Contracts Manager on behalf of one of Ireland’s leading main contractors. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of a series of new projects in the Dublin region with values of €5m-€50m.
- The recruitment and selection of talented project teams
- The effective organisation of work programmes
- Coordination of simultaneous live projects
- Liaising with clients, design teams and public bodies
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met
- A minimum of 15+ years relevant project management experience.
- Held a similar Contracts Manager or Senior Projects Manager role
- Confident in dealing with external stakeholders
- Experience in reporting to board level
- Experienced in the management of large project delivery teams, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
- Expert knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
For further details and discrete enquiries directed to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY FOR THIS JOB