Our client, a leading main contractor, are seeking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of a series of new projects in the region.
- The recruitment of effective project teams
- The organisation of work programmes
- Coordinating project and site managers on a variety of sites
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met
- A minimum of 15+ years relevant project management experience.
- Held a similar Contracts Manager or Senior Projects Manager role
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.