We are currently recruiting a Senior Contracts Manager for one of Ireland’s leading multidisciplinary contractors. This person will be responsible for the successful delivery of numerous high profile projects in the Dublin region. The contractor has previously delivered projects valued at between €200m – €900m. This vacancy presents an excellent opportunity to work with a well respected contractor who are a market leader in construction practices.
- Coordinating and managing project and site managers throughout the region
- Successful delivery of projects
- The recruitment of project teams
- The organisation and implementation of work programmes
- Reporting to board level
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met
- Ideally educated to degree level – not essential
- A minimum of 10+ years relevant senior project management experience.
- Held a similar Contracts Manager or Senior Projects Manager role
- Commercially aware
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.