Our client, a well established building contractor, currently requires an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in Dublin. Previous PM or Contracts Manager experience in the buildings sector would be very beneficial. The are well regarded and have experience in delivering both high rise and low rise residential projects all over the country valuing from €20m to €75m. . The suitable candidate will act as the person responsible for management of subcontractors, programme, risk identification and the delivery of Industrial and date centre projects. This role is permanent and the contractor in question requires a strong character who can take control of the proposed work from greenfield to turn key.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience in managing simultaneous construction projects
- Previous residential experience not mandatory but very beneficial
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
- Excellent management skills
- Strong communicator