Our client, a well established building contractor, currently requires an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in Kildare. Previous PM or Contracts Manager experience in the buildings sector would be very beneficial. The company in question are a well established building and civil engineering contractor with operations all over the country. The suitable candidate will act as the person responsible for management of subcontractors, programme, risk identification and the delivery of these projects. This role is permanent and the contractor in question requires a strong character who can take control of the proposed work from greenfield to turn key.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience in managing simultaneous construction projects
- Previous residential experience not mandatory but very beneficial
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
- Excellent management skills
- Strong communicator