We are currently assisting our client, a well established sub contractor, with their recruitment of a Contracts Director in Kildare. The company in question specialises in providing fire protection services for the construction sector all throughout the country. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of fireproofing and excellent managerial skills. This is a full time and permanent position.
- Estimating and Tendering
- Post tender presentation to clients.
- Oversight of all firestopping contracts
- Technical Support
- Checking monthly applications
- Prepare handover documentation
- Credit Control and Accounts Management
- Experienced professional with significant experience in a similar role, at least Contracts Manager level
- Experience of PFP installation essential, together with supervisory, inspection and management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of current legislation.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Word & Excel.
- Full Driving Licence.