Our client, a large buildings main contractor, is looking to hire a Site Manager to a prestigious project in North Dublin (D15). The company in question has decades of experience delivering high quality projects in the commercial and residential sectors, valued at between €15m – €100m. This role is permanent and previous experience of fitout projects would be very advantageous.
- Responsible for managing site staff, subcontractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works.
- Strong understanding of health and safety requirements and able to apply them on site.
- Trade background.
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Proficient in interpreting CAD drawings.
- Good commercial acumen and capable of applying it to cost-savings on site.
- 3+ years experience in a similar site management role
- Worked for a fitout / main contractor in Ireland or the UK market.
- Experience working on urban commercial developments
- Excellent communication skills a necessity