An ever growing fitout contractor with an expanding book of business, is seeking to employ a Project Manager to fast track the fitout works on a number of developments. This is an exciting role and the candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in order to successfully complete the projects. The value of such projects can range from €10m – €120m and previous works include commercial and residential developments. The successful candidate must have previous experience in Project / Construction planning. This is a permanent position and is based in Dublin.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
- Ability to work in a high speed, high intensity environment
- Proven track record of delivering high quality fitout projects for clients
- Be capable of managing live projects to a high standard
- Be a self-starter with ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- 5+ years experience in a project management role
- Previous experience in a planning capacity is essential.
- Previous fitout experience essential
- MS Project Skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Fitout | Finishing | Project Manager | Dublin | PMAPPLY FOR THIS JOB