We have a new opportunity for an experienced Junior PM in Dublin. The company are a leading timber frame known internationally. Ideally the candidate will have an Engineering background and experience in managing teams of sub-contractors and trades professionals on a fast-paced project. This is a permanent full time contract with a highly regarded Building & Manufacturing company.
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors, trades & labour
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Quality checks
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes. Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site.
- Attending weekly site meetings.
- Trade qualified individual
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience in supervising/setting out on buildings projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and communication
- Engineering background