One of Ireland’s fastest growing fitout contractors are looking to add an experienced Fitout Manager to their team in Dublin. The company has previous experience in delivering projects valued between €500k – €5m. The role is permanent and all applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. This role will suit an ambitious Site Manager who is seeking a forward step in their career towards Project Management.
- Responsible for managing site staff, subcontractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works.
- Strong understanding of health and safety requirements and able to apply them on site.
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Proficient in interpreting CAD drawings.
- Good commercial acumen and capable of applying it to cost-savings on site.
- 3+ years experience in a similar site management role
- Worked for a fitout / main contractor in Ireland or the UK market.
- Trade or degree qualified background.
- Experience working on urban commercial developments
- Previous experience of working on projects ranging in value from €0.5m – €5m