Our client, an international contractor who specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit out projects, are looking to add a Pre Construction Manager to their team in Dublin 2. The company has a large number of commercial projects in the pipeline and is looking for an experienced candidate to take the lead on all projects assigned. This is a permanent contract.
- Take the pre-con lead on tender and framework bids and projects from inception to starting on site.
- Client liaison during the bid, technical submissions; leading bid settlement meetings with a director.
- Liaise with Estimators to ensure time frames are achieved for the technical and commercial elements of bids.
- Take the lead on tenders with the client’s representatives establishing win strategy’s and key client drivers for selection.
- Complete PQQ’s, bid writing, and manage the design process.
- Liaise with the construction delivery teams prior to commencing on site
- Co-ordinating & Chairing Design Team meetings
- Reviewing scopes provided by the client
- Organising site set-ups
- Degree qualified in a construction related subject.
- Previous experience in a construction / engineering environment
- Previous experience in a similar role would be very advantageous
- Excellent IT & communication skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills