We are currently recruiting an Estimator on behalf of an ever growing fitout specialist in Dublin. The position is a full time, permanent role and provides the opportunity to work with a progressive company on high-value and notable projects. Salary + benefits are negotiable based on experience and expectations.
- Check and acknowledge tender documents and amendments.
- Abstract information into subcontract and material packages.
- Select subcontract and material suppliers.
- Organise copy of tender documents and amendments for appropriate parties.
- Ensure tendering processes are fully implemented.
- Arrange pricing document production – internal or external – if required.
- Enter pricing document onto estimating system.
- Rate up pricing document.
- Answering queries from subcontractors/suppliers.
- Liaise with Client/Design Team during tender process and arrange meeting if required.
- Identify scope for design alternatives and value engineering, discussing with appropriate bid team members.
- Appraise sub-contractor/supplier quotations.
- Price up Prelims, in conjunction with Senior Estimator / Construction Manager
- Finalise ‘Tender Summary Sheet’ prior to Adjudication Meeting.
- Attend Adjudication Meeting and present tender.
- Prepare information packages for handover to construction team, if successful.
- Attend handover meeting and brief team on tender bid.
- Identification of project related risks.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an estimating role in the UK or Ireland
- Experience with a fitout contractor would be very beneficial
- ACIOB desired but not essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, understand and organise construction plans and specifications
- Ability to work independently while exercising great judgment
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritise and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
Fitout | Finishing | Estimator | Dublin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB