We are recruiting for an experienced General Foreman to join an internationally recognised building contractor in North Dublin on a permanent basis. The company has previously delivered projects with a value of up to €250m and requires a General Foreman with experience on a variety of different projects. The successful candidate must be capable of accepting responsibility of the project from start to handover. It is of critical importance that the appropriate applicant be extremely proactive and hands on.
- Attending daily briefings
- Overseeing site operations
- Supervising sub contractors and other labour workers
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Managing plant and labour returns
- Trade qualified
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- The suitable candidate must have 7+ years experience.
- Experience on large projects