We are currently seeking a Technical Manager to join a leading Developer in West Dublin. This is an office based role with the candidate being responsible for dealing with any deign or technical issues from site. The ideal candidate will have an engineering or architecture background and a minimum of 5 years housing experience. This is a full time permanent role
- As the Technical Manager, you will work closely with the land acquisition and be tasked with taking sites from pre planning through to handover
- You will set the design programme, appoint and manage the consultant team
- Project Manage and resolve day to day design issues in liaison with the consultant team from pre planning, compliance right through to handover with constant interaction with the Commercial Department
- The candidate must come from a housing developer in Ireland with experience across all stages from pre-construction to completion
- Proven management skills both of people and projects
- Previous experience as a Technical Manager is essential
- You must be well rounded and have covered both Architectural and Engineering elements
- The candidate must have a keen eye for added value
- Self-starter and self-motivated
Qualifications and Skills:
- A strong team motivator with the drive and tenacity to achieve the goals of the business.
- Excellent communicator, with high detail orientation.
- Extensive experience of working within established development methodologies.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs.