We’re assisting a leading commercial property developer in Dublin with the recruitment of a Planner / Junior PM. The company is expanding it’s team to meet the increasing demand for services and an impressive site portfolio. This person will also work alongside an experienced Project Manager in managing existing sites in Dublin and also work with the Planning team in identifying future development opportunities. The candidate will be working on commercial projects and relevant experience is preferred.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing inputs on planning projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders and other project team members;
- Undertaking background research, desk studies, field visits and preparing planning appraisals, reports and appeals;
- Engaging with relevant authorities and stakeholders in planning projects;
- Delivering fit for purpose project outputs within set deadlines;
Skills & Experience Required
- Good working knowledge of the Irish planning system
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail; able to manage and thrive within a varied and busy work environment
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.