We are actively recruiting an experienced Contracts Manager on behalf of a well established residential developer in the South Leinster region. They are strengthening their team with a dynamic, progressive Contracts Manager who will oversee a number of residential developments from tender stage to completion in the South Dublin/South Leinster region. Reporting to a Construction Director, this exciting opportunity offers career growth and great potential for the right person.
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading construction and development teams to a successful delivery of projects managing works from inception through to completion; ensuring the project delivery is on time and within budget.
- You will be proactive with expert leadership skills, effective communication and have the ability to establish strong working relationships. Contracts managers need to be well organised, have meticulous attention to detail with a desire to deliver excellence.
- Knowledge and responsibility for management of the BCAR process and its implementation.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project and Office applications.
- Manage the delivery of a number of large scale residential developments (2-3)
- Proactively manage client relationships and external consultants
- Monitor cost targets and financial forecasts to maximise profitability
- Ensure safety targets and sustainability targets are met
- Produce progress reports for Directors
- Be financially awaren with a desire to continuously improve sustainability, meet targets and maintain excellent performance
- Establish strong, lasting working relationships