We’re recruiting a Commissioning Manager for a leading main contractor in Ireland. The applicants will be responsible for covering all building services installations with a detailed knowledge of setting out a strategy for commissioning from pre-construction through to handover and beyond. The role also involves planning, on and off site testing co-ordination, witnessing and signing off all the equipment for completion and acceptance of the project handover by our clients & other relevant parties. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin, and this is a permanent position.
The role will include:-
- Managing desk top reviews in advance of the installation commencing
- Develop systems manuals, re-commissioning plans, and final commissioning reports
- Review, organise and manage project documentation
- Plan the & implement the commissioning strategy for each project.
- Produce technical and non-technical reports on field activities
- Constantly reviewing the commissioning programmes, plans, progress & managing the updating of same.
- Reporting to the construction team on status of commissioning.
- Managing inputs and outputs required from all parties involved in testing & commissioning.
- Planning and managing dry run and client demonstrations.
- Ensuring snag free handover of Building Services Systems to our client.
- Collating all testing and handover documentation.
- Assisting the M&E Services team & construction throughout the duration of the projects.
- Coordinate successfully between management and functional staff.
- Contribute views on designs, constructions, proposals during management meetings.
- Participate in and manage onsite operations when neccessary
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years relevant experience in a commissioning role.
- Have a sound knowledge of M&E Services including BMS Controls, HVAC, Fire/Life Safety Systems, Lighting Controls, Water Systems, Heating Systems, etc.
- Various BMS Systems experience & knowledge.
- Possess proficient analytical skills with particular emphasis on Mechanical/Electrical Design
- Effective communications ability, both verbally and written
- Strong management skills