Our client, a progressive international main contractor, is seeking to add a Commissioning Manager to their team on a permanent basis, in North Dublin. Applicants will be required to coordinate & manage Project Electrical & Mechanical Contractors delivery and execution of the works. The contractor in question is a large buildings contractor who have undertaken previous projects varying from €20m – €150m in value. The successful candidate will plan, organize and monitor project testing and commissioning work including full and part systems commission ability studies as assigned to them by preparing, following and updating together with stakeholders, timetable and progress.
- To Coordinate with: Building Project Managers, MEP Services Manager and Coordinators, Section Engineers, Supervisors, Surveyors, Sub-Contractors including Supervisors, QA QC Team, Design Team and occasional Client site meetings.
- To ensure Project compliance with commissioning key elements subject to operation safety, environmental and quality audit and avoiding rework of activities
- To assist in ensuring that the highest possible safety standards are implemented and maintained at all times.
- To ensure construction commissioning information is accurately implemented and available to enable all construction activities to proceed efficiently
- To review site issues/ queries including site visits and coordination
- To support site commercial team by providing clear records of site commissioning and or design changes
- To carryout any other reasonable task that may be required by the line manager
- 5+ years relevant experience in a commissioning role.
- Have a sound knowledge of M&E Services including BMS Controls, HVAC, Fire/Life Safety Systems, Lighting Controls, Water Systems, Heating Systems, etc.
- Various BMS Systems experience & knowledge.
- Possess proficient analytical skills with particular emphasis on Mechanical/Electrical Design
- Effective communications ability, both verbally and written
- Strong management skills