- Salary: Excellent packages available
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Design & Consultancy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a nationally recognisable project management consultancy, are looking to add an Assistant Project Manager to their team in South Dublin. This company specialises in commercial and residential projects all over the country. This person will be seeking advancement from an engineering role. This is a full time permanent position and an excellent opportunity to work alongside an experienced PM and progress your career on a multi-million euro residential development.
About the role
- Accurate reporting of project programming & delivery to the Projects Manager
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction.
- Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking within in the team
- Set targets for your site team
- Other Ad Hoc Assistant PM duties
Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar. At least 3 years previous experience on site, in a consultancy or within a main contracting construction company
One of Ireland’s leading project management consultancy. Currently delivering a number of prestigious projects in Dublin
Commercial, Residential, Hotels
To apply please email your CV to Jack@sonasrecruitment.com