Our client are a well established engineering company and have a stable pipeline of projects for 2021 and beyond. Due o this, they are seeking to add a Structural Design Engineer as they continue to expand their operations
The work will involve a variety of projects, principally in the design of structures for commercial, residential, industrial, retail, healthcare and educational developments.
- Responsible for the technical, managerial and commercial aspects of the projects.
- Liaison with architects, statutory authorities, the design team and contractors
- Prepare risk assessments, health & safety plans
- Check concept and technical correctness of work prepared by staff reporting to you
- Develop new Client relationships and manage established Client relationships
- Attend Project Manager meetings
- Develop the skills of staff reporting to you by mentoring, delegating and training.
- Degree in a related discipline
- 5+ years design office experience
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with structural design software such as CADS, SCIA, Fastrack, STRAP, TEDDS, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
Structural Engineer | Design Engineer | Carlow
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB