About the role:
- Design of projects from the concept stage through to the construction stage
- Interface with local authorities and stakeholder bodies
- Development of client relationships
- Developing good relationships with professions across the company
- Highly motivated and passionate about delivering projects to time, budget and quality
- Organised and methodical with particular attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Have a pragmatic approach and possess strong problem solving techniques
- Be commercially aware, strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships at all levels with clients and employees alike and across all professional disciplines
- Able to manage client expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years post qualification experience in a consultancy environment. Strong practical knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS, AutoCAD and WINDES.
Major international multi disciplinary practice of architects engineers and designers. Projects include residential, drainage schemes, roads and aviation. Location Dublin 7.