We are currently sourcing a Project Structural Engineer for the Dublin office of a well known Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy. The position is within a progressive team, providing a technical support role covering analysis, design and structural survey work for projects throughout Ireland. This is a permanent role located right in the heart of Dublin City Centre and will suit a diligent candidate with a strong work ethic who is capable of working on own initiative.
- Detailed design and analysis of structural elements and frames in concrete, steel, timber and masonry
- Liaison with architects, statutory authorities, the design team and contractors
- Assistance with site surveys and inspection work
- Ensure compliance with the Management System, carrying out work using the appropriate systems
- Ensure compliance with site health and safety procedures and those of any third party.
- Educated to degree level in a related engineering discipline
- 3+ years experience in similar role with a consultancy
- Experience with a range of commercial, residential, education and refurbishment projects
- Self-motivated team player with good people skills
- Strong technical analysis (BIM), design and drawing skills
- Ability to work under own initiative while fully co-ordinating with line managers’ requirements.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB