Our client, an innovative and progressive construction firm, are currently recruiting for a Junior BIM Engineer to join their team in Meath. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a long term role in a growing business. This is a permanent, full time position.
- Work closely with consultant Engineers, using BIM software.
- Request and archive RFI’s from the designer on items that are not clear in mark-ups or instructions for BIM purposes.
- Reporting to the Design Manager
- Assisting with the Design aspects of tenders
- Providing Design analysis
- BIM, AutoCAD, 3-D modelling and presentation skills
- Building relationships with Architectural consultancies
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- Must have experience of working through BIM projects.
- Relevant Engineering qualification. For those individuals with no formal Engineering education, the degree may be replaced by several years of BIM and site experience.
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk software. Revit experience strongly desirable.
- Skill in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and computer aided drafting software.
- The ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.
- Eagerness to learn and progress in the company
Louth | Kildare | WestmeathAPPLY FOR THIS JOB