About the role:
A top 10 main contractor is currently seeking a high calibre Design Manager to join their team in Dublin. Due to this contractors profile, the appointed individual will be working on notable projects in the region of €10m-€100m throughout the city centre.
You must possess a background as Design Coordinator or Site Engineer within the construction industry, having worked on various commercial or residential schemes. You will have ideally worked for a leading main contractor, developer, structural consultancy or similar within Ireland or the UK.
Responsibilities will include;
- Coordinate and control the design process from planning application to project completion
- Manage and review design process, considering value engineering and buildability
- Liaise with project team, stakeholders, external design teams
- Reporting to senior management
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate engineering or technical design disciple
- 7+ years industry experience