We’re currently recruiting a Civil Engineering Technician for a well established design consultancy in Dublin city centre. The role involves working on challenging civil design projects which vary from residential to multi-million euro commercial developments. This is a permanent position with interviews to take place in the coming 2-3 weeks.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role on Civil and Infrastructural projects.
- Have experience in preparing civil infrastructure drawings and details.
- Have experience and knowledge of Civil Design Software, AutoCad, Windes, Civil 3D, Microsoft Office applications desirable.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be highly motivated to succeed and progress your career within this consultancy.
- The role requires the person to be a highly motivated individual with initiative
- Self-confidence, excellent communications skills, flexibility.
- Ability to work on own initiative, but understand level of responsibility within the team
- Experience of roads and drainage design in a civil engineering environment
- Good time management skills, with ability to prioritise work and manage a number of tasks concurrently
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.