About the role:
Our client, a civil consultancy, are currently seeking a Civil Design Engineer to join their team in Dundalk. The candidate will be responsible for delivering technical design information including reports, drawings and specifications for the associated projects. The successful candidate must have extensive site development experience.
- Foul and storm water drainage design
- Watermain design
- Dealing with local authority drainage departments
- Proficient in report writing
- Flood risk assessment design
- Roads design and specification (secondary roads)
- Cut and fill modelling
- Degree educated Engineer
- 2-3 years experience
- Design/consultancy experience is essential
- Water/wastewater experience desirable but not essential
- Standard software design experience ie microdrainage, Autodesk Civils 3D
- Excellent communication skills: this is a client facing role so applicant must have experience in a similar role.