About the role:
Our client, a multidisciplinary consultancy, are currently seeking a Civil Design Engineer to join their team in Dublin. The candidate will be responsible for delivering technical design information including reports, drawings and specifications for the associated projects. The role will also involve liaison with both private and public clients, local authorities and external stakeholders. The successful candidate must have extensive site development experience.
- Foul and storm water drainage design
- Watermain design
- Attenuation SUDS design and familiar with solutions/options
- Dealing with local authority drainage departments
- Proficient in report writing
- Flood risk assessment design
- Roads design and specification (secondary roads)
- Junction and roundabout design
- Cut and fill modelling
- Degree educated Engineer
- Design/consultancy experience is essential
- Water/wastewater experience desirable but not essential
- Standard software design experience ie microdrainage, Autodesk Civils 3D
- Excellent communication skills: this is a client facing role so applicant must have experience in a similar role.