Our client, a Civil Engineering, Environmental and Building contractor, are seeking a highly motivated CAD Technician to join the team in Galway on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
Reporting into the Design Manager, the main duties include:
- Produce layout drawings using AutoCAD.
- Issue drawings with covering letters/emails
- Update Database
- Seek advice from Senior Designers/Engineers
- Communicating relevant information to other departments
- Monitor workload and prioritise jobs
- Carry out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by your manager or director
- Understand the duties required under the Health & Safety at Work Acts and the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Proven experience working with 2D/3D AutoCAD.
- M&E building service experience.
- Ability to solve problems and issues pro-actively.
- Excellent computer skills essential (MS Word/ Excel etc.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise own tasks with good time management
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Third level degree in a similar field necessary.