Our client, a large main contractor with projects across Ireland, is seeking to employ a BIM Manager to join their team in West Dublin. The successful candidate will manage a team of engineers, and will be both office & project based. Experience working within a main contractor undertaking large projects would be advantageous for this permanent appointment.
- Experience in Architectural and Structural detailing and modelling.
- Proficient in use of Revit, Navis Works & AutoCAD.
- MEP Modelling experience advantageous.
- Experienced in managing a team/department.
- Excellent communication, software & written skills.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years relevant experience
- Relevant qualification Degree in Engineering / Architectural and Structural Design.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications also.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent IT Skills Essential