We are currently aiding an leading main contractor in their recruitment of an Architectural Technician for a landmark project in central Dublin. The company has previous experience in healthcare, commercial and residential developments with values ranging from €20m – €150m in value. The role is permanent and with a progressive main contractor, who encourage professional development among its staff.
Role and Requirements:
- Suitable candidates must be 3rd Level qualified Architectural Technologist / Technician or similar
- 1 year experience in similar role desirable
- Liaise with Client Design Team to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
- Generate and Manage Document and Drawing output.
- Generate and manage technical submittals and schedules.
- Organize and Co-Ordinate constructability reviews with Project Team.
- Comply with Design Procedures