- Salary: Negotiable (SBOE)
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Design & Consultancy
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client , are currently seeking a Structural Project Engineer to join the Building and Infrastructure Team based in our Dublin Office in Blanchardstown. They have a broad range of projects and can offer the successful candidate a defined career path for development in one of the largest indigenous consultancies in Ireland.
- A minimum 3-8 years’ relevant work experience
- You will hold a minimum Level 8 qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Design Experience on building projects (residential, mixed use developments, industrial and commercial) in the public & private sector
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines working as part of a team
- Up to date knowledge of current codes of practice, building control regulations and procedures
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Windows and structural design and analysis software packages
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
As a member of the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Team the Project Engineer will be required to undertake the following duties :
- Structural design of building structures in steel and reinforced concrete
- Contribute to the project team on a day to day basis
- Direct communication and meetings with Clients including document reviews, approvals and project scheduling.
- Preparation and Review of preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages and subsequent preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Implementing the company’s ISO policies and procedures
- Preparation of tenders