- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is currently looking for an Architectural Technologists to join their team in Dublin. This successful candidate will join one of the countries leading residential developers who are carrying projects all over the country. This a is a full-time permanent position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with Client Design Team to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
- Generate and Manage Document and Drawing output using BIM Technologies.
- Generate and manage technical submittals and schedules.
- Comply with company’s Design Procedures
- Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
- Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
- Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services using Navisworks.
- Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
- Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
- Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
- Comply with design stage programmes.
- Identify Long Lead Materials to assist with procurement.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
- Promote company image.
- Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor and being commercially aware.
- Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors.
- BSc. in Architectural Technology
Ability and knowledge of:
- BIM – Autodesk Revit, Navisworks & AutoCAD
- Building Regulations and Design Standards including BCAR
- Technical Detailing & Material Specification
- Drawing Symbols & Standards
- Problem solving
- Technical Innovation and Value Creation